Terms and conditions
We advise you read through the Seamster Vintage terms and conditions carefully before using the site or making a purchase. By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to all of the Terms and Conditions outlined on this page.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
Terms of Sale
You are subject to the following terms and conditions when placing an order on this site. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
We reserve the right to refuse an order, which may result from the following:
- The product ordered being unavailable from stock
- Inability to obtain authorization of payment
- The identification of an error within the product information, including price or promotion
- The identification of an unauthorized bulk order for promotional purposes
We will not be held responsible for delays in delivery times due to postal delays or unforeseen circumstances. Dispatch times may also vary in correspondence to availability and any guarantees or representation times. For more information, please read our Delivery & Returns Policy.
- Our contract - You will receive an acknowledgement email to confirm you have placed an order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute as acceptance of your order. A contract between us will be formed as soon as we send you a confirmation email of your goods being dispatched.
- Pricing and Availability - Although we try to ensure that all descriptions, details and prices on this site are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. Prices are also subject to change without notice.
- Payment - We carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to complete the transaction. Once this has gone through, the goods will be dispatched.
- PayPal - We accept payments through PayPal, any refunds to be made for orders paid for with PayPal will be refunded to your PayPal account.
- Product - We always try our utmost in accurately displaying the colours and details of our products on this site. While we do make every effort to ensure all sizes and measurements are as accurate as possible, the sizes indicated are approximations based on today's standardized clothing sizes. Please refer to our Size Guidelines.
To return an online order, post it back to us within 30 days of your original purchase with the invoice provided. Or if you cannot provide the original invoice then a copy of your name and order number.
All returns will be checked on arrival back and must be
- Must have the Seamster tags still attached to the garment
- In the same condition as they were received
- Be returned within the 30 day returns period
- Not have been worn since being received
- Not have picked up any odours or marks
We advise customers to use tracked delivery for returns as we are not responsible for returned items lost in the mail and to pack items securely to avoid damage while in transit.
For more information, please read our Delivery & Returns Policy.
Gift Vouchers & Discount Codes
Gift vouchers purchased at www.seamstervintage.com are only valid for orders from our website and cannot be redeemed in store. All vouchers are valid for 12 months from the purchase date. Unfortunately, all gift voucher purchases are final at the point of payment completion and cannot be returned or refunded for cash. Any issues with gift vouchers must be reported to us immediately by emailing email@example.com or completing a Contact Form.
Codes can be used with Gift Voucher but only one code can be used per order.
Seamster Vintage discount codes are only valid at www.seamstervintage.com and cannot be exchanged or used for anything accept the stated discount on a new order. These codes may not be applied retrospectively to previous orders or any orders that have been paid for and are awaiting dispatch or in transit.
Seamster Vintage Limited prohibits the posting of Discount Codes or Voucher Codes on the internet or any public forum unless stated otherwise in writing.
Users of Discount Codes must be 18 or over.
To redeem your Discount Code you must enter the code prior to completing your payment at www.seamstervintage.com
Seamster Vintage Ltd expressly prohibits the posting of vouchers, gift card or discount codes in any way on any social media or internet public forum unless stated otherwise by the company. We reserve the right to deal with infractions of this kind at our own discretion.
Discount codes will only run for the time stated in our communications unless stated otherwise. We reserve the right to amend, suspend or end any promotion and in the event of a dispute Seamster Vintage Ltd’s decision is final.
Second Hand Items
The site states we sell only sell second hand clothing and reworked clothing made from upcycled materials. All products have been previously worn or used in some capacity unless specifically stated as ‘dead stock’ in the product description. The team at Seamster Vintage are all trained in grading, and we strive to make sure garments are always accurately listed. We do source our vintage products directly from the original supplier or manufacturer so cannot 100% guarantee exactly where or when items were produced.
Third Party Disclaimer
There should be no assumption of affiliation to any any third party trademarks, services and products on this site. There should be no presumed link in terms of endorsement or official associations between Seamster Vintage limited and any of these third parties.
Associations with our Company
We allow linking to our home page, as long as it is done in a fair and legal manner and does not jeopardise our reputation or take advantage of it. You may not imply any association, approval or endorsement on our behalf when none exists.
All designs, logos, graphics, software, copy and any other material created by Seamster Vintage on this site are the intellectual property of Seamster Vintage Limited and remains protected by copyright laws. None of this content maybe used by another company, organisation or individual for commercial purposes without the express consent of Seamster Vintage Limited.
Misuse of www.seamstervintage.com is deemed a criminal offence and in using our site you are agreeing to the condition of use not to commit or encourage a criminal offence. We reserve the right to report to police any users and activity that violates this agreement
These activities include but are not limited to attempting to hack into the site for any purpose, attempting to distribute any virus or malware, and posting malicious content.
We will not be liable for any unforeseen circumstances such as the loss or damage caused by a circulated denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technological harmful material that may infect your computer, computer programs or data.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Seamster Vintage, it's officers, employees, agents and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this site or your breach of the Terms and Conditions.
If any part of the Terms and Conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms and Conditions will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
Seamster Vintage Ltd reserves the right to remove or amend any of the services it provides without notification and at its sole discretion.
Last Updated 09.11.2022
Terms & Conditions Agreement
The above information constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Seamster Vintage Ltd.